This product is a replacement battery for the Arizer Solo. The battery is an exact match to the original battery in terms of specifications. It is recommended to opt for a battery with the same specs as the original to ensure maximum performance. Batteries get old, lose their capacity, and otherwise can just stop working correctly. If you find yourself frustrated with your Solo's battery life, you may want to consider replacing it. A new battery should last 60-90 minutes on Level 3 when fully charged.There are two different options for replacement. If your Solo is still under warranty, you can send it in to have the battery replaced. Otherwise, you must perform the replacement yourself. Please read about each option carefully before choosing.
- Arizer Solo
How To Replace
- Option 1: Replace the battery yourself. This is the only option available to you if the battery is out of warranty. Detailed instructions for completing the replacement will be provided with the battery.
- Option 2: If your Solo is still under Arizer warranty, you may opt to have the warranty department perform the installation. This process can be completed as follows:
- Print the receipt for your Replacement Option 2 package. This will be emailed to you minutes after placing the order.
- Clean your Arizer Solo very thoroughly. Any units sent to our warranty office that are not 100% clean will unfortunately be terminated.
- Ship the receipt and base unit of the Solo (no glass aroma tubes or charger) to this address: TorontoV – Unit 241, 366 Adelaide Street East Toronto Ontario M5A 3X9.
- Allow 5 days for processing and up to a week for shipping.
- great!Review by Alex
great! (Posted on 2015-10-26)
Quality Convenience Value