Description du produit
These products are meant to replace the glass tubes used with the Arizer Air. They are the same tubes included with the purchase of an Air and are authentic Arizer parts. Please note that both long (70mm) and short (60mm) versions are available, but only one is included with each purchase. Both versions include a tip on the end. The glass aroma tubes are used as both the mouthpiece and the place you load your herb for vaporizing. While these are the stems that come with the Air, they are also compatible with the Arizer Solo.
- Arizer Air
- Arizer Solo
- 1 x 70mm tube w/ tip ( long tube ) OR
- 1 x 60mm tube w/ tip ( short tube )
- Remove the aroma tube from your vaporizer.
- Discard any remaining herbs left over from vaporizing.
- Soak the glass aroma tubes in diluted ZEUS purify solution for about 30 minutes.
- Use ZEUS Bristle Pipe Cleaners to dislodge and remove any remaining particles.
- Rinse the aroma tube with warm water and allow it to completely dry before use.