Description du produit
These are replacement glass aroma tubes for the Arizer Solo. The glass aroma tubes are also frequently referred to as 'stems'. These glass tubes serve as both the mouthpiece and the place you load your herb prior to vaporizing. They are custom cut for optimal functioning. You may choose either a bent or straight tube, depending on your preference. Each version contains an internal glass screen.
- Arizer Solo
- Arizer Air
- 1 x straight glass aroma tube OR
- 1 x bent glass aroma tube
- Remove the stem from the Solo.
- Discard any remaining herbs left in the aroma tube.
- Soak the glass aroma tube in diluted ZEUS purify solution for about 30 minutes .
- Use ZEUS Bristle Pipe Cleaners to remove any remaining particles.
- Rinse the aroma tube with warm water and allow to completely dry before use.
For optimal vapor quality and to ensure no fine herb particles fly through the glass screen, we recommend using an additional stainless steel screen. 5 packs of these screens are available for purchase.