Out of Stock
The H. Aire 2.2 Vaporizer has been around for years and is well known for its positive health effects. This vaporizer is manufactured in Alberta and has a large following in Canada. The primary advantage of the H. Aire Vaporizer is the efficient extraction of essential oils and the multiple options that come with the unit. There are three different options of inhalation with this Vape:
- Direct: This is the quickest and easiest method to start vaporizing. The vapor is warmer than with the other two inhalation methods.
- Whip: The whip is ultra-efficient and cools the vapor down before consumption. This is the most economical method and preserves the taste of the vapor. Since the whip does not require much set up or cleaning, it is quite popular.
- Bag / Balloon: This option is very convenient and provides the best tasting vapor. The bags / balloons that are used to catch the vapor tend to collect residue over time (typically 6 – 8 weeks) and must be replaced to preserve the clear taste. You can carry around the balloons and consume the vapor wherever you wish. This option also comes in in handy if you have guests that you would like to impress. The cool and great tasting vapor, certainly make this the most popular option for Vapor consumption.
It is also worth mentioning that the fan on the H. Aire 2.2 has 18 small jets that ensure equal airflow through the heating chamber and thereby increase extraction efficiency. The fan is external and can be packed away if you prefer to use the whip or direct method. We should mention however that the Extreme Q has a much quieter fan.
- Main Mouthpiece
- 2 Extensions
- 4 Bags with mouthpieces and clamps
- Tubing with Connector
- Removable Crucible
Top Performance Criteria:
- Robustness (low defect rate over time)
- Efficient Extraction