When you purchase a vaporizer, you want to make sure that it lasts for a long time. Proper cleaning and maintenance is crucial if you want to ensure a long life for your product. Cleaning can also help with improving the taste of your vapor. Today we are going to be looking at how to clean the Easy Vape Digital and E.Z. Vape Digi Vaporizer. The units are very similar and can be cleaned in the same way. This tutorial will include cleaning instructions for both the Standard and Pro Whip Kits. Let’s get started!
How to Clean the Easy Vape Digital Vaporizer
- 1. Your Easy Vape Digital /EZ Vape Digi vaporizer
- 2. Your Whip Kit
- 3. Cleaning Kit
- 4. Large Tupperware/container
- 5. Pencil
- 6. Replacement stainless steel screens
For the Regular Whip Kit, do the following:
- 1. Turn off your vaporizer. Remove the tubing, glass heating chamber and mouthpiece from your vaporizer. Remove the standard screen from the glass heating chamber.
- 2. Soak tubing, glass heating chamber and mouthpiece in the cleaning solution in the large container.
- 3. Remove from the solution and rinse with water. Let the components dry.
- 4. Replace the screen in the glass heating chamber, you may need to use the pencil to help bend the screen into place.
- 5. You now have clean components that are ready to vape!
For the Pro Whip Kit, do the following:
- 1. Turn off your vaporizer. Remove the tubing, cyclone bowl, elbow adapter and mouthpiece from your vaporizer. Remove the screen from the cyclone bowl by pushing it out with the blunt end of the pencil.
- 4. Soak the tubing, cyclone bowl, elbow adapter and mouthpiece in the cleaning solution in the large container.
- 5. Remove from the solution and rinse with water. Let the components dry.
- 7. Replace the screen in the glass heating chamber, you can use the pencil to help put the screen into place.
- 8. You now have clean components are ready to reassemble and vape.
- You can also use isopropyl alcohol to clean the glass components of your vaporizer but we still recommend the cleaning kit for convenience and quality. Do not clean the tubing with alcohol.
3. Other Considerations
How often you have to clean the unit all depends on how often you use the unit. The more you vape, the more you will have to clean the components. You want to make sure that your vaporizer is unplugged when cleaning and disassembling it. If you are dealing with a wooden vaporizer, you want to avoid using rubbing alcohol to clean any component due to risk of damage to the wood. You will want to stick with a organic cleaner to ensure that you do not damage your unit.
Thankyou for reading today’s Cleaning the Easy Vape Digital Vaporizer. Let us know which vaporizers you would like see in our next cleaning tutorial by leaving a comment below. Feel free to ask any questions, we will get back to you shortly. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for contests, sales alerts and other fun stuff!Thanks for reading and, as always, keep vapin’!