The Utillian 721 vaporizer features convection heating technology that provides outstanding vapor quality and features 4 base temperatures and a boost mode for 4 extra temperatures settings in an easy to use package.
9.2Vapor QualityVapor Quality
8.6Manufacturing QualityManufacturing Quality
8.5Temperature FlexibilityTemperature Flexibility
7.3Battery LifeBattery Life
Battery Life 60 Minutes
Heat time 30 seconds
Heating Style Convection
Temperature 170C, 175C, 180C, 185C, 190C, 195C, 210C, 215C
Compatibility Herbs, Wax
Warranty 1 Year with TVape Hassle-Free Warranty
Versions 01/2018 (Current)
Materials Anodized Aluminum Shell with Rubberized Finish,Aluminum Heating Chamber,
Key Features Convection heating,Single Button Operation,
Let’s have a look at the Utillian 721 Vaporizer. The world’s most affordable convection vaporizer from the popular manufacturer Utillian.
Accessories Inside the box you’ll find:
- Utillian 721 Vaporizer - 1 Magnetic Cap - 1 USB Charging Cable - 1 spare o-ring and screen set - 1 cleaning brush - 1 set of tweezers - 1 Wax Canister
And if you order with us you can also choose to receive a free ZEUS Bolt grinder made of aircraft grade aluminum. Preparation The first thing you’ll want to do before using the unit is sterilize it. To do that, press the power button on the side of the unit 5 times quickly to turn on the unit. Next press the power button 2 times to cycle through the temperature ranges until you reach red which is 210 degrees celsius. The Utillian 720 will automatically begin to heat, so let the unit sit and run through a full cycle. After 5 minutes, the Utillian 720 will shut itself off. Turn the unit back on and repeat this process 3 more times to complete the sterilization. This will get rid of any of the manufacturing oils that may have gotten inside the unit as a result of putting it together. Get started Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to load your unit with freshly ground botanical.
To grind up your botanical we always recommend using the ZEUS bolt grinder. The bolt grinder has been calibrated to grind up your botanical to the perfect consistency for vaporization. That means its fine enough to be properly vaporized inside of your unit, but not so fine that it fly’s through screens.
To load your unit, remove the magnetic cap to expose the heating chamber. Using your ZEUS scoop, load freshly ground botanical into the heading chamber. Snap the magnetic lid back into place and swivel out the mouthpiece and you are ready to vaporize!
1. The Utillian 720 has 4 base temperature settings which can be cycled through by clicking the power button twice.
2. When the LED is green the unit is set at 170 Celsius, blue, 180 Celsius, purple, 190 celcius, and Red 210 degrees Celsius.
3. The Utillian 720 also features an enhanced mode that will increase the temperatures of each range by 5 degrees Celsius. To enable the boost mode press and hold the power button until the LED begins flashing rapidly. Press and hold the power button again until the LED flashes slowly to put the device back into Standard mode.
4. Once the chamber is fully heated, the LED at the top of the unit will turn solid. This unit heats up super-fast and can reach its highest temperature in less than a minute!
To wrap this unit up, I’d like to tell you guys about some of the key features of the Utillian 720 that make it such a stellar unit.
The first is the Utillian 720’s use of convection heating. Unlike conduction vaporizers, which heat your herbs through direct contact with the heating element, convection works by cooking your herbs as hot air is pulled through the heating chamber to the mouthpiece. The result is a huge increase in vapor quality. Vapor is smooth, more flavorful throughout the entire session and evenly cooked. (
The second is the Utillian 720s ease of use. In true Utillian style this unit only has 1 button. This design means interacting with this unit is a simple matter of inputting different combinations of button presses for corresponding functions; just 5 clicks within 2 – 3 seconds to turn it on, 2 clicks to change temperature, and a long press to enable and disable the enhanced mode.
The third is the Utillian 720’s inclusion of USB charging. On the bottom of the Utillian 720 is a micro USB charge port, this makes finding a charge source for your unit while on the go very convenient. Simply plug it into any 2Amp or lower USB power source to begin recharging your unit.
The Utillian 720 is an excellent unit for those looking for a convenient, high-value convection vaporizer that’s easy to use and offers smooth, flavorful vaporl everytime. I’m Kevin for TVape TV. We hope you enjoyed this video and we hope you found it useful. And for all you connoisseurs out there, keep vapin!
What’s up guys, this is Kevin for TorontoV TV. Solid choice getting the Utillian 720! Let’s go over some quick cleaning tips to ensure you get tasty vapor with this unit, every time.
First, we’ll go over the materials you’ll need, then we’ll get into cleaning and maintenance.
1) Materials Needed Before you start cleaning your Utillian 721, make sure you have: - The ZEUS Purify cleaning solution; diluted 40% with water - Fresh water - Paper towels - ZEUS grime sticks - ZEUS Bristle Pipe Cleaners; and - The cleaning brush that comes with your Utillian 721
2) Cleaning The Utillian 720 is really easy to clean; all you need to do is care for the heating chamber, the magnetic cap and mouthpiece. To clean the heating chamber, take a ZEUS grime stick, snap the top, let the alcohol drain to the bottom and swab the inside. To ensure no alcohol particles are left behind, turn on the unit after a minute, set it to the highest heat setting and let it run through a couple heating cycles. You can clean the vapor pathway by separating the o-ring, screen, and mouthpiece from the magnetic cap. Take the mouthpiece and screen and soak it in your diluted Zeus solution for 20 minutes then rinse it off with hot water. Next take a grime stick, snap the top and clean the air pathway until there are no more oils. Next, rinse and towel dry. Now don’t go tossing out that ZEUS Purify once you’re done – keep it on hand for future use. You’ll know to toss it when the solution starts to get dark and little dirty.
3) Maintenance For good care, we recommend you brush out your heating chamber after each use with your Utillian cleaning brush. This’ll help get out any extra particles and prep your Utillian 720 for your next sesh. In terms of maintenance, we recommend replacing the screens in the magnetic cap every month or so for maximum airflow.
And that’s it! We hope you enjoy your Utillian 720 and thanks for watching! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a shout. Cheers and as always, keep vapin’!
You should get the Utillian 721 vaporizer if…
You want the convection vaporizer experience without the high-price tag that is usually associated with it. The Utillian 721 brings convection heating to the masses providing a hassle-free, satisfying vapor experience from first draw to last. With an hour of battery life and simple one button operation, the Utillian 721 is great for beginning and seasoned vets.
Impressive Convection Heating Chamber
The Utillian 721 is powered by its large convection heating chamber, capable of holding up to .4 grams of herb and utilizing convection heating technology to cook the herbs with hot air as opposed to direct contact with the heat source. The result is more free flowing aireflow, better flavor and more efficient extraction.
With the included wax canister, the Utillian 721 can double as an extremely capable wax vaporizer. Simply put your favorite concentrate or extract in the included wax canister and drop it right into the chamber for a convection powered wax session.
Single Button Operation
The Utillian 721 was engineered with a simple user experience in mind. One button controls the Utillian 721 vaporizer, power the device on and off, toggle between temperatures and boost mode. The Utillian 721 will remember your last set temperature when you turn the device on again, so you can set it and froget it. All the settings you will ever need are at your fingertips.
8 Temperature Settings
The Utillian 721 features four base temperature settings: 170C, 180C, 190C, 210C, which offer an effective range for dry herb vaporization. The 721 vaporizer also features a boost mode which increases each temperature setting to: 175C, 185C, 195C, 215C. Effectively giving you more flexibility on how you want to enjoy your vapor.
Strong Battery Life
Powered by a 2300mah lithium polymer battery, the Utillian 721 offers users roughly 60 minutes of battery life. The Utillian 721 also features USB charging which makes it easy to top up your Utillian 721 on the go.
1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
The Utillian 721 comes with a 1 year hassle-free warranty provided by us here at TVAPE. Why deal with the manufacturer when you can deal directly with us? This does not cover physical damage or natural degradation of your battery. If something should happen to your Utillian 721 vaporizer do not hesitate to contact our customer service team and they will be happy to help.
- 30 Second Heat up
- Base and Boost Temperatures
- Holds up to .4 grams of herb
- Concentrate Compatible
- USB Charging
- 10 minute auto-shutoff
- Free flowing airflow
“Vapor quality is outstanding with the incorporation of convection heating and beats most units that share a similar price point. And the fact that it does impressively well at vaporizing concentrates as well is an added bonus, in fact we would be comfortable using it just as a wax device.” - Utillian 721 Review
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Write a Customer Review
So, I *just* got the vape and will come back in 6 months or so to update. My first impressions are that it's very easy to use, it produces outstanding vapor both for concentrates as well as flower, and it's surprisingly cool vapor. It's fast, it's very conveniently sized. I won't know how the battery performs obviously until I really use it a lot more. The concentrates bowl that inserts Ito the unit is cleverly designed-- very functional. No drippage, no mess-- just good clean fun. This is quite a surprise for me to see great vaporization for flower and wax both. Wax is what I used, not gooey stuff. The flavor of both is absolutely outstanding. The leap from oil carts to this is no contest, the 721 is far superior. The price seems reasonable to me if it performs well like this continuously, meaning if it holds up as a workhorse which is all I want. I bought this to see if vaping would be better than using tinctures if I wasn't using carts. Tinctures are nice but I enjoy vaping as an experience. Fortunately, I'm very surprised to report this is a good option! This is a medical situation for me and I must have top drawer functionality from such a product. So far, so freakin' good.
Suggestions- Accessory or storage compartment in the unit for the wax bowl. That's easy to lose. Give a glass mouthpiece option. Hop on that 'gold plated vapor path' revolution. Change the tech sounding name to like 'Bud Kisser' or something.
Top notch service from TVAPE will do biz again soon on a dedicated pen and a gift for Christmas to a friend.
Like the one button control took a couple of minutes to get the hang of it, Has a nice draw on it, charge last a fair time . Better than the Youcan Ishred by far. Overall a nice unit to have. would recommend this to anyone. Also love the free gift.
Rubbery-plastic hand feel gives confidence it won't drop easily. Looks gentlemanly (modern Gandalf pipe). Easy to use one button. Colour coded LED for temperatures. SUPER easy to pack and clean. Comes with spare parts. I'm not one for marathon vaping but it lasted my wife, father in law, and I through a good 2 hours without any issue so I'm confident saying the battery is amazing too.
Only vapor quality I've ever tried in a portable that's better than a Vapir Prima... and closing in on the quality of our venerated Volcano.
Negatives: it's big. Think 2 iPhone 5's stacked on top of each other... but much lighter. USB charging port is exposed, so I'll have to make sure crumbs and water don't get in there, and that's likely to be impossible over time. Mouthpiece seems like it was part of a different design phase that was never "finished". Compared with the rest of the vape, the mouthpiece feels and looks unrefined. It's functional and seems robust but that's it.